Puts thousands of key medical market statistics and trends at your fingertips – now with analysis by medical technology sectors
In these challenging economic times the need to understand world medical markets and be able to answer quickly those questions that arise daily is essential. That is why an authoritative, current and comprehensive market intelligence and statistics source is an invaluable aid for every industry executive. And that source is the best-selling The World Medical Markets Fact Book 2012
Completely revised and updated for 2012, this highly-detailed and market-leading business reference draws from a vast range of primary national/international government and commercial sources to provide a comprehensive range of hard-to-find business information on the markets for medical devices worldwide.
THE NEW, IMPROVED AND EXPANDED 2012 FACT BOOK BRINGS THE WORLD TO YOU
- Comprehensive coverage of 66 markets around the world
- Five years (2006-2011) data and trend analysis by key medical technology sector (eg Diagnostic Imaging, Patient Aids)
- Five years (2006-2011) data and trend analysis for key market indicators
- Demography (eg population, growth, life expectancy)
- Economic (eg health expenditure)
- Healthcare infrastructure and personnel (eg hospitals, beds, surgical procedures)
- Rankings and overview for the world and 5 major regions
- Individual country statistics
- Over 500 detailed tables and charts
AN EXCELLENT NEW BENEFIT: ALL CUSTOMERS CAN ACCESS THE FACT FILE IN ESPICOM INTERACTIVE
The Fact Book is rich in tables and charts, and with Espicom Interactive online you can access and use this key data easily. All tables can be instantly exported to MS Excel™ and Charts to MS PowerPoint™ while the fast search quickly pinpoints the data you need. Best of all, Espicom Interactive is included in the report’s price!
THE FACT BOOK ANSWERS KEY BUSINESS QUESTIONS SUCH AS…
- Which country spends most on medical devices as a % of GDP?
- How are the economic downturn and currency fluctuations affecting key markets?
- Which medical device sectors are growing the fastest?
- How does the Brazilian market compare with China and India in terms of total health expenditure?
- What demographic development is affecting the market in Central and Eastern Europe?
- What have been the key trends affecting medical technology companies in leading emerging Latin American Markets?